Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Customer Service

The Fischbowl blog I chose to write about is "Customer Service". In this particular blog, the guy is a tech support for a high school. He is the main person the staff and students come to if they are having difficulty with any of the technology in the school. He started noticing when someone would come to him for help, instead of showing them how to fix it themselves, he would just do it for them. He referred to this as bad "customer service".
I agree with everything he says in this blog. As a teacher, we are required to teach our students how to do things, not just do it for them. We really are providing a service to our students and owe it to them to make sure they are successful. I will save this blog and come back to it to remind myself what I should be doing as a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment